Everyday Strong: United Way has collaborated with a group of experts on anxiety, depression, and psychological well-being to develop these activities for you. The EveryDay Strong panel of experts includes medical professionals, educators, social workers, and mental health specialists. Find more information on our panel of experts at www.EveryDayStrong.org
Picture Retake Day: Picture Retake Day will be next Tuesday October 5th. If your student missed the first picture day or needs a retake please make sure they are there and ready on the 5th. This is the picture used for the yearbook and also for their student ID. Student IDs are required for dance attendance and are also very useful as a form of ID for activites outside of school since they do not have a driver's license yet. Please make sure your student has their picture taken.
School Lunch: Here is the link to our lunch menu. Take a look to see what yummy food is being made for our school. Thank you students for following the rules in the lunchroom and cleaning up after yourselves! It helps our lunch ladies and custodians out. Our lunch department is working hard to provide the same high quality lunches that they always have. Currently there are shortages in popular food items and some supplies. While they work through these issues please continue to be patient, kind, and positive.
Checking Grades/Attendance/Citizenship in Icampus
- Go to www.nebo.edu
- Under the "Parents" Tab, select "Infinite Campus Parent Portal."
- Login using the login and password you chose at the time of registration.
- Once logged in, click "Grades" in the left margin.
- Click on the Course Title (i.e. "English 9") to see specifics about a grade.
- If you have more than one student in the district, you can change which student you are looking at by selecting the drop down in the top right corner.
Sept. 28 - Girls Tennis vs Payson @ Salem Jr.
Sept. 29 - Girls Tennis vs SF @ Salem Jr.
Sept. 30 - Oct. 2 - Drama Group Shakespeare Festival
Sept. 30 - Girls Tennis vs Mapleton @ Mapleton Jr.
Oct. 1 - SaJHS Cross Country vs Mapleton Jr.
Oct. 1 - Band Football night with SHHS High 5:00
Oct. 4 - Girls Tennis JV District Finals @ Springville HS 8:00 am
Oct. 5 - Picture Re-take Day
Oct. 5 - Girls Tennis Varsity District Finals @ Springville HS 8:00 am
Oct. 6 - Men's Choir Rehearsal 2:45 pm
Oct. 7 - Women's Chorus Rehearsal 2:45 pm
Oct. 8 - SaJHS Cross Country District Finals @ SaJHS 3:00 pm
Oct. 8 - Drama Parent Night 7:00 pm
Activities Offered Through Salem City Recreation
- Hunter Safety: Registration now until Class is full. Class begins Nov. 2nd.
- Gymnastics: Upcoming Session will run Oct. 13th - Nov.17th. Registration for Oct/Nov Session open now until class if full.
- Fall Little Hoopsters: For 1st/2nd Graders. Registration Begins September 2nd - Space is Limited
- Men's Basketball: Registration Ends October 18th - Organizational Mtg. 8pm
- Youth Basketball: 3rd-12th Graders - Registration Begins September 18th - November 18th
- Girls Dance: Pre-K-5th Graders- Registration is open until full - Begins October 20th
- Girls Volleyball League: Registration open now. The leagues will be divided as: 3rd/4th graders, 5th/6th graders & 7th-9th Graders. Space is limited.
- Basketball Camp: Registration Begins Oct. 4th
- Boys Volleyball League: Registration open now. The leagues will be divided as: 3rd/4th graders, 5th/6th graders & 7th-9th Graders. Space is limited.
- Bizzy Buddies: Registration Opens Oct. 1st. Space is limited. Classes begin Nov. 5th.
- Indoor Soccer: For PreK - 2nd graders. Registration begins October 7th.
- Snowman Softball Tournament: Men, women, or coed teams. Registration begins October 27th.
- Chess Clinic: Registration begins Oct. 28th.