|Lagoon Info and Perm Slip||59.03 KB|
Chromebook Check-In: Chromebook check-in is May 17th and 18th. Students need to have their Chromebook fully charged so we can verify the serial number. The Chromebook and the charging cord must be returned together. Fines will be assessed to any students who do not turn in their chromebook and charger or for those who turn in a chromebook that is damaged or not assigned to them.
Lagoon: See attached letter for information.
Year Books and Early Distribution: If you would like to purchase a yearbook they are $25.00 each. You may pay for them in the finance office. If you have any questions or concerns please call Mrs. Cook in the Finance Office. If you owe any fines or fees please remember to pay them before Wednesday, May 25th so you can receive your yearbook during the early distribution. We will only be giving out yearbooks on Wednesday to those that have all their school fines and fees paid.
Job Opportunity at Salem Jr High (for school year 22-23): We have a job posted right now for a technician in our special education cluster unit. It is a great job helping some of the most awesome students you will ever meet. This is a perfect job if you want to work when your kids are at school and be home when your kids are home. More information for this job posting can be found here.
Locker Clean Out Wednesday the 25th: Students need to have their lockers completely emptied out by the end of the day on Wednesday the 25th. Anything remaining in a locker will be removed after school that day. The combinations will be changed that evening so students will not have access to lockers on Thursday or Friday.
Closed Campus: Just a reminder that Nebo school district has a closed campus policy for all Jr high schools. This means that from the time that school starts until the final bell, students are required to remain on campus unless checked out by a parent or guardian.
Library Books: Library books are due. Have your students check their backpacks, night stands, under their beds or anywhere else they might have left a library book and have them turn it in to avoid a library fine.
School Fees: If you haven't already done so for the current school year, please pay your school fees. We accept cash, check, or credit cards. To avoid collection proceedings please pay your fees as soon as possible. If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may qualify for a fee waiver. Please contact the finance office at 801-423-6550, or email our finance secretary, Mrs. Cook, at anne [dot] cook [at] nebo [dot] edu .
Tabitha's Way Backpack Giveaway: See flier for information about Tabitha's Way backpack and school supplies give-away.
Congrats to Boys Tennis on a Great Season. District Tournament Results:
- Ryton Dehart 1st singles / 1st place
- Eldon Lyman 2nd doubles / 3rd place
- Cory Reynolds 2nd doubles / 3rd place
- Sam Levie 1st doubles / 3rd place
- Ashton Cook 1st doubles / 3rd place
- Jaxon Iker 2nd doubles / 3rd place
- Tyson Shoemaker 2nd doubles / 3rd place
Interested in High School Athletics? All 8th and 9th grade athletes current and future Skyhawk athletes there will be a meeting with Mr. Lee Gillie the SHHS Athletic Director May 24th @7:00 pm in the auditorium. Come and learn what being a Skyhawk athlete is all about.
- May 16-24 Lagoon Bus tickets available to purchase in finance office
- May 17 & 18 - Chromebook Turn-in
- May 19 - Talent Show Assembly 9:00 am
- May 19 - Spring Choral Concert @ SHHS 7:00 pm
- May 20 - Fine Arts Assembly 9:00 am
- May 20 & 21 - Drama III/IV Student Directed Night 7:00 pm
- May 24 - Musical Theatre Class Review 7:00 pm
- May 25 - Yearbook Distribution 5th period
- May 25 - Locker Clean Out (last day for lockers before combination are changed)
- May 26 - Lagoon Day (for more info see attached permission form)
- May 27 - Last Day of School - Out @ 11:15 am