|School Meals||917.57 KB|
School Fees: If you haven't already done so for the current school year, please pay your school fees. We accept cash, check, or credit cards. To avoid collection proceedings please pay your fees as soon as possible. If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may qualify for a fee waiver. Please contact the finance office at 801-423-6550, or email our finance secretary, Mrs. Cook, at anne [dot] cook [at] nebo [dot] edu .
Chromebook Check-In: Chromebook check-in will be next Tuesday and Wednesday, May 17th and 18th. Students need to have their Chromebook fully charged so we can verify the serial number. The Chromebook and the charging cord must be returned together. Fines will be assessed to any students who do not turn in their chromebook or for those who turn in a chromebook that is damaged or not assigned to them.
Year Books: If you would like to purchase a yearbook they are $25.00 each. You may pay for them in the finance office. If you have any questions or concerns please call Mrs. Cook in the Finance Office.
Job Opportunity at Salem Jr High (for school year 22-23): We have a job posted right now for a technician in our special education cluster unit. It is a great job helping some of the most awesome students you will ever meet. This is a perfect job if you want to work when your kids are at school and be home when your kids are home. More information for this job posting can be found here.
Locker Clean Out Wednesday the 25th: Students need to have their lockers completely emptied out by the end of the day on Wednesday the 25th. Anything remaining in a locker will be removed after school that day. The combinations will be changed that evening so students will not have access to lockers on Thursday or Friday.
School Lunch Program Changes: School Lunch waivers from the federal government will expire at the end of this month. School lunches will go back to full price for the 22-23 school year. Free and Reduced meals will only go to students who apply and are qualified for lunch waivers. Parents are responsible for ALL charges until an application has been processed and approved. If you think you qualify, please fill out an application at your earliest convenience. See the attached flyer for more information.
Closed Campus: Just a friendly reminder that Nebo school district has a closed campus policy for all Jr high schools. This means that from the time that school starts until the final bell, students are required to remain on campus unless checked out by a parent or guardian.
- May 11 - Men's Choir Rehearsal 2:45 pm
- May 11 - End-of-Year Awards Night 6:00 pm
- May 12 - Intramural Weight Lifting Competition 2:45 pm
- May 12- Women's Choir Rehearsal 2:45 pm
- May 13 - District Track Finals 9:00 am @ SHHS
- May 13 - Talent Show 9:00 am (may change because of a conflict with track)
- May 13 - Lagoon permission slips sent out during advisory
- May 16 - Lagoon Bus tickets available to purchase in finance office
- May 17 - Mini Conferences/Make-up day 3:00 pm
- May 17 - Orchestra IV Concert @ SHHS 7:30 pm
- May 17 & 18 - Chromebook Turn-in
- May 18 - Musical Review
- May 19 - Spring Choral Concert @ SHHS 7:00 pm
- May 20 & 21 - Drama III/IV Student Directed Night 7:00 pm