Spring Sports Information: Boys Tennis and Girls and Boys Track are starting or already started! Make sure if you want to participate to fill out registermyathlete.com. Get a physical and make sure to have everything filled out. You will not be able to participate unless you have everything done. The Physical form is found here: https://www.uhsaa.org/forms/
Boys Tennis will start Monday March 20th. Make sure that you have done the necessary registration and physical requirements. If you have any questions, email Coach Hamblin at jhambway [at] yahoo.com (jhambway[at]yahoo[dot]com).
Girls and Boys track has already started. If you have filled out registermyathlete.com, then you can participate in practice. If you have any questions, please email Coach Hughes at corom.hughes [at] nebo.edu (corom[dot]hughes[at]nebo[dot]edu), or Coach Mosbacker as krista.mosbacker [at] nebo.edu (krista[dot]mosbacker[at]nebo[dot]edu).
If you have any other questions, you can email casey.boyer [at] nebo.edu (casey[dot]boyer[at]nebo[dot]edu). Come and have a great time working as teams!!
Last Plea for Career Day Presenters: Salem Jr. High will be having a Career Day for students on March 29 from 8:30 to 11:30. We are still looking for presenters from a wide variety of careers. If you or someone you know would be interested in being a presenter for Career Day, please email cameo.johnson [at] nebo.edu (cameo[dot]johnson[at]nebo[dot]edu) for more information.
Red Ribbon Week Schedule:
- MONDAY -- HIT THE SACK ON DRUGS: Come in your school appropriate pajamas and join us at lunch to sign a commitment banner!
- TUESDAY -- SHADE OUT DRUGS: Wear your sunglasses and play Corn Hole with us at lunch! Also, join us for the school assembly from Fight the New Drug!
- WEDNESDAY -- PAIR UP AND FIGHT DRUGS: Dress up like a friend during twin day! Join us at lunch for a three legged race!
- THURSDAY -- GROW OLD WITHOUT DRUGS: Dress up as an old person and join us for Bingo at lunch!
- FRIDAY -- LAY OFF DRUGS: Wear your Hawaiian Shirt -- wear your red wristband at lunch to get a candy
End of Level Testing Coming Soon: End of level testing is coming up. Please help your student be ready to do their best by getting good sleep and being prepared each day. Also, help them remember to bring their chromebooks fully charged each day. I will include the schedule for testing in next week's newsletter.
- Mar. 17 - Percussion concert @ VVMS 7:00
- Mar. 20 - Tennis Starts
- Mar. 22 - No School - Teacher Development Day
- Mar. 27 - RISE Testing begins
- Mar. 28 - Boys Tennis Springville @ Salem Hills 3:30
- Mar. 30 - Boys Tennis Spanish Fork @ Salem Hills High 3:30
- April 3 - 7 - Spring Break - No School