Yearbooks: You can still pre-order a yearbook at the finance office for $25. We will sell them until we run out. Order soon if you would like one. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Mrs. Cook in the finance office.
Lagoon Information: To be eligible to go to Lagoon on May 24th, students must meet the following requirements:
- No F's 4th term
- No N's or U's in citizenship
- Have all fines and fees paid
The attendance requirements are:
- Students must have 3 or fewer tardies overall and no sluffs during term 4
Bus tickets to travel to and from Lagoon this year will cost $20 and will be available to purchase from our finance office during the week of May 15 for those who meet the qualifications. The entrance fee to the park can be paid online or at the gate. The permission form with all pertinent information will be sent home with students on Friday the 12th of May and must be turned in when students purchase a bus ticket.
Chromebook Check-In: Chromebook check-in is May 16th and 17th. Students need to have their Chromebook fully charged so we can verify the serial number. The Chromebook and the charging cord must be returned together. Fines will be assessed to any students who do not turn in their Chromebook and charger or for those who turn in a Chromebook that is damaged or not assigned to them.
SHHS Girls Tennis: Girls Tennis is holding an event for new players to meet the team Thursday, May 4th, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm in the high school cafeteria. Reach out and bring friends that are interested in joining the High School Girls Tennis team this Fall so they can be in the loop on information and dates for events and tryouts!
SHHS Color Guard Auditions: Come dance and spin with the Color Guard on Monday May 8th & Wednesday May 10th 3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the high school band room. Current 8th and 9th graders can audition.
- May 2-3 9th Grade ACT Aspire Testing
- May 4 - Track - Salem/Mapleton/Payson @ MMHS 2:00 pm
- May 4 - Boys Tennis vs Payson @ SHHS 3:30 pm
- May 8 - Boys Tennis JV District Finals @ Springville High 8:00 am
- May 9 - Boys Tennis Varsity District Finals @ Springville High 8:00 am
- May 10&11 - Orchestra UVU Festival
- May 11 - Track - District Finals @ SHHS 9:00 am
- May 11 - Mini - Conferences Teachers Stay Late to Help 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- May 12 - Track District Finals @ SHHS 9:00 am
- May 12 - End of Year Dance 3:00 pm
- May 14 - Mother's Day
- May 15 - Lagoon Tickets Available