|Nebo Guidance Series||3.6 MB|
2nd Term Reward Activity: We are having our term 2 reward activity next Tuesday the 17th. We are taking a field trip to stadium cinemas in Payson to watch the movie Puss and Boots. During 2nd term if your student received no F's, no N's or U's and had 3 or less tardies they are eligible to go. Students who would like to go must bring their signed consent form and $4 dollars to Mrs Cook in the finance office to reserve their spot no later than 3:00 this Thursday the 12th. The $4 dollars will pay for the movie admission, a popcorn and drink, and the bus ride over and back. It will be a regular day with all classes for students who do not go to the movie.
Parent Guidance Seminar Series: Nebo school district is offering a free guidance series to parents. Each month will focus on a different topic. The first seminar will be about mental health and suicide prevention. This will be on January 19th from 6-7pm. See the attached flyer for information.
Last Day for Schedule Change: Wednesday, January 11 is the last day for schedule changes.
Reflections: The SaJHS PTO is excited to present the 2023 Expressions Art contest. The Theme this year is "Look for the Good". Entries are due Friday January 27th. Please see the official entry form for details. Cash prizes will be awarded!!
FCCLA Meeting: Wednesday, January 11, after school there will be an FCCLA Star event help day. Come and learn about star events, how you can get involved in FCCLA , how to earn scholarships and get to travel. The meeting will be held in the library right after school.
- Jan. 11 - Last Day for schedule changes
- Jan. 11 Boys basketball @ Spanish Fork 3:30 pm
- Jan. 12 - Boys/Girls Basketball vs Payson 3:30 pm
- Jan. 13 - NO SCHOOL - Teacher Development Day
- Jan. 16 - NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Jan. 17 - Movie Reward Activity 9:15-Noon
- Jan. 19 - Boys/Girls Basketball @ Springville Jr. 3:30 pm
- Jan. 23 - Boys/Girls Basketball vs Spanish Fork 3:30 pm
- Jan. 23 - ALC & UVU Career Night (Aviation &Criminal Justice) 6:00-7:00 @ ALC