Spartan Showcase May 2 from 3:00 to 8:00Published by sam.mcgrath on Wed, 05/01/2019 - 12:35
The Spartan Showcase is going to be this Thursday, May 2nd. We will have a number
of things around the school that teachers have put on display to highlight what students
have worked on this year.
- Cafeteria: Art will be displaying pieces that students have submitted.
- 300 Hall: Mr. Williams will have creative writing projects posted by his room and the CTE teachers will have projects displayed through the end of the 300 hall.
- 100 Hall: English teachers will have poetry and ninth grade work posted down the end
- of the 100 hall.
- 400 Hall: Spanish and Health will have projects posted by their classrooms in the 400 hall.
- Commons: The Jazz Band will be playing from 5-6 p.m.
- Gym: Awards assembly starting at 6 p.m. This is for those that have been invited.
Teachers will also be in their classrooms from 3 to 8 p.m. to talk about your students'
We look forward to seeing you here on Thursday from 3 - 8 p.m.