Our first wrestling meet and basketball games start this week. Due to state COVID guidelines, we will not be able to have our students attend games as spectators. Students, we are sorry you will not be able to participate live! Tickets are required to attend and will only be available to parents of the participants. Masks and social distancing are also required. We are working on a live streaming option right now so that students and other family members of the players will be able to watch our meets and games. The athletic event schedules and live links will be available on our website here SaJHS Athletic page with links. (Parents of the participants: Each Tuesday, Cecily Yeager, our Dean of Students will give participants the tickets for the events they will be participating in that week.)
Students need to bring their chromebooks to class charged each day. While teachers have a few for students to use, they are running out of them quickly when several students either forgot their chromebook at home or their chromebook is not charged. We don't want students to fall behind because they don't have their chromebook. If your student has lost their charger they are available to purchase from Mrs. Teucher.
Student Drop-off Zone
Please exercise caution and patience before and after school in the pick of drop off areas. Between 7:30 and 7:50 each morning several hundred students arrive in the drop off zone in front of the school. There are only 2 lanes in the drive through in front of the school. Please do not drive in between the two lanes in order to exit faster. It creates a dangerous situation for students exiting cars and crossing the drive through. If your high school student is dropping off your jr high student please talk to them about doing so safely.
If Your Student is Sick Please Keep Them Home
Staying home when you are sick is one of our best ways to fight COVID-19. Keeping sick children and children who are exposed to COVID-19 away from others helps stop the spread of the virus to other children, staff, and the surrounding community. When a student comes to school with symptoms and then tests positive for COVID-19, it is likely that many students will have to be quarantined.
- Dec. 8 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 9 - Wrestling @ Salem Jr vs Payson Jr
- Dec. 10 - Boys Basketball Salem Jr @ Payson Jr 3:30 pm
- Dec. 10 - Girls Basketball Payson @ Salem Jr 3:30 pm
- Dec. 10 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 10 - Choir Concert 6:00 pm @ SHHS
- Dec. 10 - Choir Concert 7:30 pm @ SHHS
- Dec. 14 - Boys Basketball vs Diamond Fork 3:30 pm
- Dec. 14 - Girls Basketball @ Diamond Fork @ 3:30 pm
- Dec. 15 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 16 - Wrestling @ Salem vs Spanish Fork Jr. 3:30 pm
- Dec. 16 - Christmas Orchestra Concert 7:30 pm
- Dec. 17 - Boys Basketball vs Spanish Fork Jr. 3:30 pm
- Dec. 17 - Girls Basketball @ Spanish Fork Jr. 3:30 pm
- Dec. 17 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 19 - Jan. 3 - Christmas Break