It is already mid-term. After this Friday, there are only 19 school days left in second term. Log into Icampus to check your students’ progress and grades. Encourage them to reach out to teachers to schedule times to work after school if they need extra help. Teachers are available after school every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
If Your Student is Sick Please Keep Them Home
Staying home when you are sick is one of our best ways to fight COVID-19. Keeping sick children and children who are exposed to COVID-19 away from others helps stop the spread of the virus to other children, staff, and the surrounding community. When a student comes to school with symptoms and then tests positive for COVID-19, it is likely that many students will have to be quarantined. Parents are asked to monitor their child for symptoms, and take their temperature every single school day. Common symptoms include fever/chills, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
SaJHS Online Breakfast & Lunch Order for Remote Students
To order school lunch and/or breakfast for students who are not at school fill out the survey below each day for each student. This includes kindergarten and preschool students, remote learning students of all grades as well as students who are required to stay home for quarantine or for other COVID-19 related schedule adjustments or closures. Meals are only provided on scheduled school days. For special circumstances, you can still call the school to place your order. Orders must be placed before 9 a.m. each morning. Meals can be picked up in the front office between 10:45 and 11:30 each morning. To place your order, use this link.
- Dec. 1 - Boys Basketball Tryouts 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Dec. 1 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 - 7:15 pm
- Dec. 2 - Wrestling @ Salem Jr. vs Spanish Fork Jr
- Dec. 2 - Boys Basketball Tryouts 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Dec. 3 - Boys Basketball Tryouts 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Dec. 3 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 4 - MID-TERM
- Dec. 7 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 8 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm
- Dec. 9 - Wrestling @ Salem Jr vs Payson Jr
- Dec. 10 - Boys Basketball Salem Jr @ Payson Jr
- Dec. 10 - Girls Basketball Payson @ Salem Jr
- Dec. 10 - Wrestling Practice 5:00 pm