Lagoon Day is May 17th. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
1. NO MORE THAN 2 TARDIES FOR THE YEAR.
2. NO SLUFFS - (CODES S & F ON SIS). MUST BE MADE UP IN DETENTION.
3. NO FINES OR FEES DUE – LUNCH ACCOUNT MUST BE CURRENT AS WELL.
4. NO BEHAVIOR ISSUES – IF YOU’RE WORRIED TALK TO AN ADMINISTRATOR).
6. NO CITIZENSHIP U’S FOR THE YEAR (TALK TO THE TEACHER TO WORK OUT)
Lagoon tickets will be on sale April 25th thru May 14th. The cost is $50.00 ($34.00 for Lagoon Ticket & $16.00 for the bus) All criteria must be met to be able to pay. Buses are assigned at the time of payment, so if students want to ride with friends, the group needs to pay at the same time.
To receive your yearbook on early distribution day (May 23rd) you must meet the same criteria listed above. If you have purchased a yearbook and do not meet the criteria, you will receive your yearbook the last day of school, which is May 25th. Yearbooks are available to purchase in the finance office for $30.00.
Morning Detention is held M-F in room 119 with Mrs. Ward.
1. Students are allowed 2 tardies without penalty. More than two, make-up time is required.
2. To make-up a tardy students must serve 30 minutes of detention and must arrive by 7:15 AM.
3. To make-up an unexcused absence, make-up time is 55 minutes and students must be in the room by 7:00 AM.
4. Tardies do not start over at the end of each term, but follow from term to term.
5. Students must bring homework or a book to read.
6. To check attendance, please log into SIS. You can click on the number of absences or tardies to see if they have been excused.
It's important to get tardies and unexcused absences made up each term, as it will affect students eligibility to participate in end of year activities. Parents, please note that you can only excuse tardies for 1st period.
If you have questions please call the attendance office at 801-423-6550