Salem Junior High School Announcements for 10/16/2017
Boys Basketball Tryout's are Nov. 6, from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. All 9th grade boys wanting to tryout must be registered at registermyathlete.com and have a physical on file with the junior high. Paperwork is available in the main office.
Morning Detention is held M-F in room 119 with Mrs. Ward.
1. Students are allowed 2 tardies without penalty. More than two, make-up time is required.
2. To make-up a tardy students must serve 30 minutes of detention and must arrive by 7:15 AM.
3. To make-up an unexcused absence, make-up time is 55 minutes and students must be in the room by 7:00 AM.
4. Tardies do not start over at the end of each term, but follow from term to term.
5. Students must bring homework or a book to read.
6. To check attendance, please log into SIS. You can click on the number of absences or tardies to see if they have been excused.
It's important to get tardies and unexcused absences made up each term, as it will affect students eligibility to participate in end of year activities. Parents, please note that you can only excuse tardies for 1st period.
If you have questions please call the attendance office at 801-423-6550